Converse Zapatilla Boulevard Hombre Negro – 172647C
’80s tennis shoes meet modern skateboarding for a whole new look. The Converse Boulevard mixes nostalgia with a canvas upper and a smaller, vintage-inspired Chevron star. The look is completed with Converse must-haves like a SmartFOAM comfort sockliner, classic diamond-pattern outsole and woven “All Star” tag at the tongue. With a vulcanized rubber sole to keep it light and flexible at all times.
- Low top sneaker with canvas upper
- Inspired by ’80s tennis shoes and modern skateboarding style
- SmartFOAM sockliner for cushioning
- Smaller Star Chevron for Minimalist Branding
- Vulcanized rubber outsole is lightweight and flexible
- Origins of the Chuck Taylor All Star
- Created in 1917 as a slip-resistant basketball shoe, the All Star was originally touted for its superior on-court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically embraced by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers, and originals.